Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sleepy, so very sleepy. The drugs are begining to wear off. You see, I wandered into a trap, a trap set by an infamous intergalactic snake head gang. The Sing Soo. Along with human trafficking, the Sing Soo are also involved in illegal dildo distribution. I am perplexed by the Sing Soo, they have been treating me very well, feeding me delicious home made food and many a can of engish imported beverages. Perhaps they are training me, and if so, I will be patient and learn.
I don't know how long I've been in drug induced hibernation, it seems to have been a year. And I am no longer on Guangzhou. I am told this Planet is referred to as Malaysia, the town, Sungai Rwon. A former stronghold of the Malayan Communist Army of the jungles, to which some members of the Sing Soo belonged many a year ago. Stories of gun fights, hunting tigers, and death were exchanged, and left to settle.
I hope that you all will wish me the best of luck. I'll need it in this world of gangs, guns, beer, and dildos.
Bon chance my amigos.

2 comments:

Loud Neighbour said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loud Neighbour said...

Do you need assistance comrade? Is your communication satellite down again? This is ground control to Major Lemmon.