Tuesday, April 27, 2010






Sorry if you worried you, my communication satelite was interfered with. No matter, with help from two associates of mine the problem was easily solved. As of this moment, I have been on Guangzhou for three earth weeks. My accomodations are sparse, a bed a mirror and a line to hang my linens. The citizens are kind, the road sodas cold... Exploring the land on my skate sled is not easy as the streets are congested with road craft of various kinds. But I have managed to discover a few gems, mostly icy marble ledges. I've been honing my skill and I am a stones throw of achieving the flying pug dog level. The cuisine here is exquisite, and for just three quarters of one dollar I can get all my vitamins and minerals. But I'll save that topic for another log.
Be like water, my friends.

No comments: