Thursday, June 24, 2010

dont know who else is still reading this, hopefully im not alone here... im sending out an S.O.S. signal as of now. things have gone awry. no i'm just playin', they're still irie. Back in HK for a day to do some paper work, on my way back to Cantonia, I'll spend a couple of days with my research team, ripping up the fresh marble and granite surface of Shenzen. The planet is very new, it was born just about fourty years ago, and now it is a bustling buisiness centre. It's sister planet hong kong is just a two minute space blast away. There will be a gathering of wood wheel rippers on Shenzen, Saturday and Sunday for a skill convention, otherwise known as a skill convention.
ahh yes the females of canton and the surrounding universe, how could I leave them out of my monthly rendezvous with my earth people. Well they are definitely stunning, perfect shape, nice skin. Definitely a different breed than I though. Oh well...
I'm working on obtaining a photo and video capture device, stay tuned.......................................................................................................!

No comments: